Nominations are now open for the 2014 CWSA Annual Awards, which recognize the contributions of athletes, coaches, support staff and volunteers in the Canadian wheelchair sports community. Provincial Sport Organizations (PSOs) and National Sport Organizations (NSOs) are invited to nominate deserving members in the following categories:
- Stan Stronge Memorial Award: Given to an athlete who demonstrates fair play and a dedication to excellence.
- Dr. Robert W. Jackson Award: Recognizes years of dedication and contributions as a CWSA volunteer.
- Rick Hansen Award: Recognizes an individual who has contributed to the growth and development of wheelchair sports.
- CWSA Volunteer of the Year
- Stéphan Dubuc Memorial Award: Coach of the Year
- Doug Grant Memorial Award: Team of the Year
- Female Athlete of the Year
- Male Athlete of the Year
- CWSA Service Recognition Awards: five-year interval awards for long-time service to the CWSA.
Please keep nominations to no more than two pages, since additional material cannot be considered.
All nominations must be sent by midnight on November 3rd, 2014 to email@example.com. Winners will be announced at CWSA’s Annual General Meeting on November 15th in Vancouver.