Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association Job Posting
Bridging the Gap Program Assistant
June 24, 2014 to March 31, 2015
Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association is looking for a program assistant to the National Coordinator for the Bridging the Gap, Getting Physically Active program. The program is an awareness, recruitment, and development program for wheelchair tennis, wheelchair basketball, and wheelchair rugby. It is a national program with program coordinators in 8 of 10 provinces. This position will be responsible for supporting and evaluating the program.
Applicants should have experience and/or be familiar with;
- Statistical systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Program Design and Implementation
- Communication Skills
- Long Term Athlete Development
The position will be 2 days per week in Vancouver, British Columbia. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the federally funded Working Together Program;
- Have a disability
- Are unemployed (or working under 20 hours per week) and want to return to work
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Are not currently receiving EI and have not collected EI within the last three years
Applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com with at least 2 references by June 9, 2014.