The London Annihilators are building a new, accessible sports facility in Dorchester and they need the support of the wheelchair rugby community to do it.
There are two ways to help:
1. Bid on an Item in their silent auction:
During the 2014 Coloplast Canadian Wheelchair Rugby Championships, the Annihilators are hosting an amazing silent auction filled with rare sports memorabilia. Check out some of the items on our Facebook page by clicking here and send in your bid to email@example.com. The auction ends after the gold medal game on Sunday.
2. Donate to the London Annihilators directly.
- Go to Paypal.com.
- Log in to your account if you have one. If you don't, click on 'create an account.'
- When you log in, click on the 'send' button at the top of the screen.
- Send money to Londonwheelchairrugby@gmail.com by putting in the desired amount.
- We will issue you a charitable receipt and a thank you letter.
Remember: Paypal is the most secure form of online banking and can be used in all sorts of online purchases.
Thank you in advance for your support of wheelchair rugby