(Regina, SK) – Saskatchewan Wheelchair Sports Association is looking for volunteers for the 2015 Coloplast Canadian Wheelchair Rugby National Championships, which will take place at the University of Saskatchewan from May 29th to 31st. No experience is necessary and training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Scorekeepers, timekeepers, penalty box attendants
- Team hosts
- Event set-up and clean up
- Equipment transportation
- Athlete transportation
- Volunteer sign-in table
- Doping control
- Bench buddies
- Food services.
There are several volunteering slots from May 28th to June 1st , including:
- May 28th: Airport arrivals and set up
- May 29th: set up, scheduled times between 9 am and 8 pm
- May 30th: Scheduled times between 8:30 am and 6 pm
- May 31st: Scheduled times between 9:30 a.m. and 2 pm, cleanup.
- May 31st – June 1st: Airport departures.
If you are interested, please contact:
Volunteer Coordinator, 2015 Coloplast Canadian Wheelchair Rugby Championships